18 March 2010

Okay okay so I'm not off to the best start... I totally skipped February, haven't updated about kiddos and life and haven't even posted a pic of sweet Minnie! BUT, it's a start nonetheless...

I had to share this awesome item I found at World Market. The bag is awesome for a number of reasons: 1) they fit in any closet/under any cupboard because they are flexible, 2) they are super cheap (and even on sale at the moment), 3) they are totally washable (via a hose is my guess what I'll use) in case someone forgets to rinse the yogurt out of the cup, and 4) they promote recycling which is of course the goal!



While I was on www.worldmarket.com uploading the pic, I came across another great find that I may just have to go snag for myself. What an awesome way to remind our guests that recycling is important..

1 comment:

Omar and Yvette Falcon said...

come on janna!!! start ya bloggin' ... lol

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones