29 July 2008

Microphone check 1-2-1-2

Okay, I'm very very new at this but have been intrigued for quite sometime by my friends blogs. PLUS now that I have been scouring the internet for decorating ideas, I've found that the world of blogging is an EXCELLENT place to share (& steal) creative ideas and awesome websites. Okay, so I'll share one right here on my very first post: www.etsy.com I've been addicted for weeks now... check it out and you'll see why. My favorite thing to do is shop by color; it's an awesome way to shop. At any rate, stay tuned for updates and bear with me while I attempt to figure out the whole bloggerworld. Side note: the title of our page is "Go big or go home" in Italiano.

Ciao!
~Janna (& Aaron and monster of course)

3 comments:

Omar and Yvette Falcon said...

loved the site ;o)

AuntJudi said...

Janna and Aaron (and Monster!):

What a great idea!! I will be checking in often to keep up with everything...it will help my last 136 days in Iraq to ge faster!! Post lots of pictures of Monster and the work you are doing on the condo...I can decorate vicariously through you!! Did Jim tell you about Grandma Billie's china hutch? Do you think you might want that? Let me know and I'll get Jenn to send a picture...before you commit!!

I need to have Jack's chest meaasurement - I'm knitting!!

Much love to all - hug that sister of mine when you see here!!

The crazy Aunt (did I mention 136 more days???)

TroliaFam said...

Aunt Judi~

YES Carla told me about the hutch and I'm positive I'd love it. My current hutch is an old one from IKEA that cost me about $70... needless to say I would much rather have one with a bit of character! I do need to post some pictures soon. I've recovered some chairs for the dining room and some odds & ends painting this week. Dragging my feet a bit as I don't plan on moving until Aaron returns :)

Chest measurements, check. I'll email you.

136 days! That doesn't seem quite so long does it? (In the whole scheme of things I suppose is what I mean...) How wonderful to be HOME soon!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones